Dytran Instruments introduces Model 3315A high frequency IEPE accelerometers designed for use in Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS) as well as Active Vibration Control (AVC) of commercial and military aircraft.
As an IEPE sensor, Model 3315A features built-in electronics, eliminating the need for an external charge amplifier and converter.
Model 3315A high frequency accelerometers are designed for use in harsh environments with a rugged stainless steel housing and hermetic sealing.
The Dytran 3315A IEPE accelerometers’ durability, compact size and mounting characteristics make them ideally suited for high frequency aircraft/airframe vibration measurements, Rotor Track and Balance (RTB), and permanent or walk-around vibration monitoring of rotating machinery, including bearing noise measurements.
Key features of Model 3315A high frequency IEPE accelerometers:
- Offered with a 250g range and 20 mV/g sensitivity
- Upper frequency response of 10,000 Hz
- Low noise JFET electronics packaged in a compact, rugged, stainless steel housing
- Radial 2-pin bayonet-style connector and 1/4-28 mounting stud
- Internal case ground isolation prevents EMI/ground loop interference
- Hermetic sealing for operation in high-humidity and dirty environments
- Health & Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS)
- Active Vibration Control (AVC)
- Rotor Track and Balance (RTB)
- Permanent or walk-around vibration monitoring of rotating machinery