Dytran Instruments introduces a new series of miniature triaxial accelerometers with TEDS designed for modal analysis testing as well as general purpose vibration testing applications.
Lightweight in design at just 4 grams, the Dytran 3333MT series low noise triaxial accelerometers feature a robust, laser welded titanium construction, which includes a ceramic sensing element coupled to ultra-low noise JFET electronics.
The 3333MT features an ultra-miniature 4-pin connector, which is at least 20% smaller than industry standard 4-pin connectors. This substantial size difference allows for a more flexible, lighter weight cable as well as a smaller diameter for the connector in addition to contributing to the overall smaller size of the sensor.
Designed for modal analysis testing, the 3333MT series accelerometers are also ideal for applications such as general purpose triaxial vibration measurements, shaker control, squeak and rattle, and Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH).
Key features of 3333MT series triaxial accelerometers:
- Ultra miniature 4-pin connector
- Excellent phase response at low frequencies with low end frequency response below 0.65 Hz
- Units also feature excellent signal to noise ratio
- Low noise operation
- Titanium housing contributes to its light weight, enabling minimal mass loading of the test article
- Modal analysis
- General purpose triaxial vibration measurements
- Shaker control
- Squeak and rattle
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH)