Dytran introduces the 2006V series of miniature IEPE pressure sensors designed for various industrial applications including acoustic studies, leak detection and pressure monitoring.
Dytran 2006V Series dynamic pressure sensors are available with a choice of 10, 50 or 100 mV/psi sensitivity to measure dynamic pressure phenomena such as pressure perturbations in hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as for fast rise time measurements such as shock tubes or field blast testing.
The Dytran 2006V series pressure sensors incorporate a quartz sensing element operating in compression mode, packaged in a rugged stainless steel housing with a robust 2-pin MIL-C-5015 axial connector and a 1/4-18 NPT pipe thread mount.
The 2006V series offers acceleration compensation to minimise the effects of vibration on the output signal. The hermetically sealed pressure sensors offer reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments. Units are also case isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference.
Key features of Dytran 2006V Series dynamic pressure sensors:
- Available with choice of 10, 50 or 100 mV/psi sensitivity
- 2-pin MIL-C-5015 axial connector
- Rugged stainless steel housing
- Acceleration compensation minimises the effects of vibration on output signal
- Hermetically sealed to offer reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments
- Industrial acoustic studies
- Industrial pressure pulsations
- Pipeline leak detection
- General purpose industrial pressure monitoring