Dewetron has introduced the DA-120 series SideHAND, a new battery powered data acquisition system.
The SideHAND runs for 2-3 hours at a time without any power source. The batteries are hot swappable Lithium-Ion batteries which can be changed while the system is running.
This is an ideal product to use where the power is unreliable or may be shut off from time to time. In vehicle applications, train testing, environmental and field testing applications of all kind benefit from this convenience and capability.
The DA-120 SideHAND runs from 2 or 3 hot swappable batteries. There are several DA-120 series models to choose from.
- Hot-swappable batteries for continuous operation without a power source
- Full power Pentium 4 inside
- Bright 15” XGA touchscreen
- Ideal for testing in and around cars, trucks, trains, aircraft, paper and steel mills, tanks, oil wells and even roller coasters
- Wide applications
Key specifications of the DA-120 series SideHAND include:
- PC: Pentium 4 @ 2.8 GHz 512 MB RAM, 60 GB HDD
- Display: 15" XGA (1024 x 768 px), std. touchscreen
- Interfaces: Ethernet, 2 x USB 2.0, EPAD (RS485)
- A/D board: selectable
- Input modules: choice of DAQ, MDAQ, PAD and combinations
- Channels: from 16 to 64 dynamic; up to 256 static
Dewetron provides a wide range of portable, rack mountable and battery powered data acquisition solutions.
Metromatics has been distributing the Dewetron range of data acquisition recorders in Australia and New Zealand.