Dewetron has released a new product called the VGPS-200 a highly independent GPS based system for speed and displacement.
The VGPS-200 has a 200Hz update rate which is the result of the combination of high precision GPS data acquisition and high calculation performance is a GPS based speed sensor with the low latency time of around 12 msec on analogue and speed output.
Using the unique PPS-SYNCH in DEWESoft also high accuracy time correlation between any additional signal sources is guaranteed even if VGPS-200 is connected via RS-232 Interface.
Some key advantages of the Dewetron VGPS-200 GPS based system are:
- Real time speed visualisation
- No calibration required
- Insensitivity to road surface
- Independent from other systems
- Programmable output sensitivity for speed and displacement
- Supports differential GPS as a standard function
- Low available latency time at speed and distance output
- 200 Hz update rate for speed and distance output
- Online signal quality monitoring for using without serial interface
- Complete elimination of latency time using DEWESoft and PPS synch
Dewetron are leaders in the manufacture of COTS/open architecture data acquisition systems and Metromatics are their sole distributor of Australia and New Zealand.