Setting new standards in user flexibility, accuracy, ruggedness and performance, DEWE2 data acquisition systems come with simultaneous sampling TRION plug-in modules that combine the modularity of PXI with a larger front panel capable of containing 8 RJ45 connectors for strain gauge sensors, 6 or 8 IEPE sensor connectors, or 4 or 8 isolated high voltage inputs on a single TRION module.
Inserted from the front of the DEWE2 chassis, each module can be combined and exchanged directly by the user in seconds, plugging in and out using the same locking/ejector mechanism made popular by the PXI standard. This allows the adaptation of DEWE2 instruments for every sensor and every application quickly.
The function of every single measurement channel as well of the connected sensors can be proofed easily via system check, resulting in reduced user errors, which saves valuable time. DEWE2 data acquisition systems are also available with different chassis options, most with battery packs for independent power supply.
Key features of DEWE2 data acquisition systems:
- Ruggedized design offering high precision and channel density
- Analogue, digital, CAN bus, GPS, counter and video signals hardware-synchronised during measurement
- SYNC-CLOCK technology ensures high quality measurement data and maximum efficiency at viewing and evaluating results
- SuperCounter technology enables perfect synchronisation to all inputs
- Online and offline analyses simplified due to synchronous stored data
- Offers 4 to 18 TRION slots with or without built-in computer
- User exchangeable modules for analogue, digital, counter and CAN
Dewetron is represented in Australia and New Zealand by Metromatics .