Metromatics introduces Astro-Med’s Dash MX Portable Multichannel System, a powerful lightweight compact portable data acquisition system. The Dash MX features a high speed multichannel system, which is designed and engineered for capturing high frequency data and transient signals, as well as long term trending.
Its portable and rugged design allows the Dash MX to withstand any environment and industries such as automotive, aerospace, electric utility, telecommunications, pulp and paper, metal manufacturing, steel mills, research and development labs, medical and other industrial, scientific and educational fields.
The Dash MX Portable Multichannel System can record up to 8 channels of isolated voltage inputs to an internal 320 Gigabyte hard drive at sample rates of up to 200 KHz per channel. The high frequency data captures can be saved directly to a hard drive for review and post analysis, and also includes support for IRIG time codes A, B and E.
Features of the Dash MX Portable Multichannel System:
- 12” colour display and touchscreen control
- Up to four sample rates per capture
- Derived channels
- Variable sample rate during capture
- Equipped with isolated single-ended inputs that accepts up to 250 VRMS
- High voltage modules that can measure up to 1000 VRMS
- Other signal input modules include thermocouple, bridge, piezoelectric and universal