PILLARHOUSE, represented by Metromatics , has introduced the Orissa belt-driven conveyor transport system with the ability to selectively solder PCBs up to 305 x 305mm.
Using a Drop Jet dual control fluxing system, the operator can select either a separate fluxing sequence prior to soldering or, alternatively, a simultaneous flux/solder operation.
Control of the new design 15kg solder bath is carried out by a stepper motor in X, Y and Z axis. The system is fully lead-free compatible and benefits from using a nitrogen shroud around the patented universal 'AP-1' style solder nozzle.
Additional features include mechanical closed loop solder wave height control, ease of programming through the proven 'Pillarcom' system, and the ability to provide re-work capabilities if required.
* Selective nitrogen pre-heat.
* Flux level sensing and fume extraction.
* Multi-sectioned conveyor system.
* Shuttle conveyor system.
* Auto-width adjust with board width clamping.
* Solder wave height measurement system.
* Auto solder bath level detect.
* Automatic solder wire feeding (includes auto solder bath level detect).
* Fiducial recognition and correction system.