Alta Data Technologies’ PMC-A429 interface module offers a variety of ARINC-419/ 429/ 575/ 573/ 717 channel configurations with software selectable RX/Tx channels, baud rates, bit encoding and word configurations. Any ARINC-429 physical layer signal can be encoded or decoded.
The PMC-A429 interface cards are based on the industry-leading 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore, and a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 (MSVS 2005 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and flexibility while reducing integration time.
The PMC-A429 Transmit (TX) capability includes both simple and complete frequency control options for each channel. TX also includes Playback and Signal Generator operations. Dual Receive (RX) functions include independent simultaneous channel level buffering and multichannel level buffering.
AltaCore is guaranteed ARINC-419/429/575/573/717 compliant and all interface cards are manufactured to high IPC-Level 3 standards and certified ISO 9001:2008 processes.
Key features of PMC-A429 interface cards:
- 4-30 channels: Up to 16 shared RX/TX and 14 RX
- Commercial, extended temp/ rugged/ conduction cooled
- One MByte, 32-bit RAM per 16 channel bank
- Up to 4 ARINC 717 RX and TX channels
- Avionics and RS-485 discretes
- Simultaneous channel level and multichannel RX
- Full TX frequency control and buffering per channel
- Programmable bit rate (500-200K), bit encoding, bits per word, start/stop and parity
- Dual temperature sensors
- Digital signal generator - fully test bit encoding
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView analyser GUI
- 3.3 or 5 volt PCI signalling - PCI-X compatible