Acromag’s new high performance temperature sensor transmitters and signal conditioners combine advanced temperature transmitter technology with a rugged design.
Acromag's ST130 mini temperature transmitters are full-featured, despite their tiny size and economical price tag. The new temperature transmitters leverage the latest signal conditioning technologies to provide excellent performance.
Available in a choice of three models, Acromag's ST130 Series head-mount temperature transmitters have recently received ATEX Certification approval for use in explosive atmospheres.
ST130 temperature transmitters range:
- ST131: RTD sensor or 100 ohm resistance input (non-isolated)
- ST132: Thermocouple or 100mV input (non-isolated)
- ST133: Thermocouple or 100mV input (isolated)
- USB-configured and loop-powered, providing a proportional 4-20mA output
- Thermocouple (J,K,T,R,S,E,B,N), Pt RTD, ±100mV, or 0-100 ohm input
- High accuracy and linearity with low-drift 4-20mA output
- Fast and easy software configuration via USB connection
- New microcontrollers and ASICs minimise temperature transmitter conversion errors
- Fast response and flexible input/output ranges
- No messing with adjustment pots, switches, or pushbuttons
- High immunity to surges, electrical noise, shock, and vibration
- -40°C to +80°C operation
- UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approval