The IOS-7400 combines an industrial PC with fully integrated I/O to offer a compact, yet powerful monitoring and control solution.
Acromag IOS-7400 industrial I/O servers incorporate a built-in carrier card that interfaces up to four plug-in I/O modules to the CPU. The embedded computer supports video, audio, Ethernet, serial and USB devices. A wide variety of I/O modules provides mix and match flexibility, high channel density, and a clean cable interface.
The fanless design of the I/O servers employs advanced thermal technology and high-performance components to accommodate a wide operating temperature range of -30ºC to 75ºC. Conduction cooling plates and thermal pads draw internal heat away to the aluminium enclosure where external cooling fins dissipate the heat.
Key features of Acromag IOS-7400 industrial I/O servers:
- Brings I/O modules inside the chassis while maintaining a tight footprint
- Supports four plug-in I/O modules of any mix, providing easy, low cost interface to instrumentation
- High density connectors provide clean signal wiring
- Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz CPU processor
- Rugged, industrial PC with fanless design delivers high-reliability operation
- High-density, interchangeable I/O modules enable mix and match flexibility
- 20+ I/O modules available for a wide variety of analogue, digital, and serial I/O functions
- Thermally controlled chassis meets extreme operating temperature requirements
- Shock and vibration-resistant design
- UL/cUL Class 1, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D or non-hazardous location only approvals
- Video: VGA up to 2048 x 1536 display
- Audio: Speaker out, microphone in
- Memory DRAM: 1GB DDR533
- Memory SSD: 2.5" 16GB solid-state drive option
- Memory-removable: Compact flash card slot
- Serial ports: 1 x RS232, 1 x RS232/422/485
- Ethernet ports: 2 x 10/100 BaseT (switched)
- USB ports: 4 x USB 2.0 (2 with high retention)