AMC.3-compliant Telum 200-SATA AdvancedMC module, available from, Metromatics, provides large capacity storage for AdvancedTCA and MicroTCA systems
- Serial ATA (SATA I) hard disk drive up to 100 Gbytes
- On-board multiplexer for common options region ports two or three
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) and hot swap capability
- Standard or continuous operating mode
- PICMG AMC.0, AMC.3 and mTCA.0 compliant
- RoHS compliant
GE Fanuc Embedded Systems, a provider of embedded computing technology, has launched its new Telum 200-SATA AdvancedMC hard drive module.
Telum 200-SATA Serial ATA hard disk drive module is designed for use with AdvancedTCA single board computers and carrier cards from GE Fanuc Embedded Systems’ extensive line of embedded products and also those from other providers.
Typical applications where the Telum 200-SATA can be used are media gateways, central office servers, medical and video imaging equipment, embedded storage systems, and host-attached mass storage subsystems.