TS-3 Long Span Shelving Systems from Metalsistem Australia
Metalsistem Australia introduces a range of long span shelving systems suitable for manual picking applications.
Metalsistem’s TS-3 long span shelving systems are designed to suit the needs of the archive industry shelving requirements, and more generally for manually handled products with high density storage needs.
The long span shelving systems are manual picking systems that maintain full compatibility with Metalsistem’s Super 4-5-6 series.
The articulated selection of beam options available for these shelving systems can satisfy a wide range of load-bearing capacities, beam lengths, bay depths and pitch settings.
Shelf accessories are also available in a wide range to customise each installation.
Key features of the TS-3 long span shelving systems:
- Fully galvanised components
- Zinc protection on both exposed surfaces and internal faces of the system guarantee durability
- Upright is ridged, compact and structurally very efficient without sharp edges
- Closed profile of the upright eliminates problems associated with dust accumulation
- 70mm and 106mm high beam profiles are fully compatible with Metalsistem’s shelf panels
- Refined shelf height adjustments are possible with the 33mm pitch of the upright, allowing storage volumes to be optimised
- Patented connection system allows beam levels to be easily adjusted to suit evolving storage requirements
- Made from certified, prime quality high tensile steel in accordance with EN10204 standards and the 3.1 certificate
- Production process based on ISO 9001 standards and certified by IGQ independent certification bodies