Shelving systems specialist Metalsistem Australia first introduced their push back systems six years ago and carried out a structural modification in 2009.
Metalsistem is now presenting a new and improved range of push back systems featuring further optimisations for various benefits. The new design however, retains all the unique features of the existing version.
The inclination of the push back tunnels had been achieved using specific, varying welding positions of the beam connectors. The new solution uses shims instead, located under the guide rails to achieve the desired inclination.
Key advantages from the push back optimisation:
- Push-back system is now applicable on the pallet racking series Super 4-5-6 and Superbo
- Beams used for the construction of the tunnels have riveted, double sided connectors
- Beams are available in zinc coated or powder coated version
- Inclination can be adjusted and adapted locally on site
- Degree of inclination can be modified easily later in case of changed load conditions or different application
- Pallet weight of up to 1.200 daN/pallet
- Tunnel depth for a maximum of 5 pallets
- Can be adapted to 6 different international pallet standards