Metalsistem’s boltless and modular shelving and storage systems are used by companies in over 50 countries worldwide for their warehouses.
A multi-tier installation using Metalsistem storage series Unirack and Super-6 was executed recently for a company in the automotive spare parts industry. The company needed to store a large quantity of different items in varying sizes and dimensions.
Spread across a total surface area in excess of 900m² and frame heights of 7 metres, Metalsistem’s shelving systems proved to be the perfect choice for the application. An elevator was installed to enable movement of goods.
Multi-tier frames are composed of uprights, and diagonal and horizontal spacer bars, and can be supplied in varying depths and heights. Load bearing capacities range up to 3,600 kg/frame for the Super-3 series to 4,800kg for Unirack. The patented, boltless modular design of the shelving system allows it to be flexible and reduces installation time.
Key features of Metalsistem’s multi-tier shelving systems:
- Optimises both floor space and ceiling heights
- Optional accessories include fixed and sliding dividers, shelf trays and drawers
- High load-bearing capacities
- Staircase integrated into the system
- Made from prime quality zinc coated high tensile steel
- Boltless, modular design
- Meets Australian and European Standards
- Range of steel flooring available with perforated, ribbed and non-slip surfaces