Carton Live Storage units consist of inclined runways with rollers, with the stock loaded at the rear of the bay and moved towards the front on rollers. This allows greater efficiency as there is no interference between feeding and order picking.
Metalsistem Carton Live Storage (CLS) is a gravity fed order picking system featuring flow tracks made from certified, galvanised high tensile steel ensuring strength and durability. Yellow rollers made from polypropylene are inserted at various pitches depending on the application and product to be stocked. Inclination can also be customised to suit the weight and size of product.
Carton Live Storage units are ideal for handling a large number of similar stock where split case picking may be required.
Key features of Metalsistem Carton Live Storage:
- Flow tracks range from 359mm to 4022mm
- Bay lengths from 900mm to 1500mm
- Roller pitches from 33mm to 99mm
- Adaptable to Super 123, Super 456 and Unirack
- Easily customised and altered when product needs change
- Stores loads from 3kg to 36kg depending on track profile
- First-in First-out stock rotation
- Greater efficiency as there is no interference between feeding and order picking
- Improves picking productivity
- Eases floor space
- Range of accessories to separate stock lanes
- Conforms to high world standards such as FEM and TUV for loadings