In the world of pneumatics, which is considered to be mature, it is rare to encounter products that are unique, highly innovative and differ significantly from existing products, in short something absolutely new and unusual.
ONE is a compressed air treatment system from Metal Work Australasia , with a high degree of integration that encompasses many pneumatics functions, in a size of only 180 x 140 and a weight of 1.2 kg. The size of conventional units can typically be 500 x 300 and can weigh between 6 – 8 Kg for equivalent functions.
ONE can be configured with any of the following functions:
- Swivel threaded ports ¼ BSP to 1 BSP, which can variable in port size at the inlet and outlet.
- Filtration of either 5 or 20 micron, which can be changed from the front of the unit and does not require the filter bowl to be taken off.
- Pressure gauge.
- Clogged filter indication that enables maintenance personnel to visually see, when the element needs replacing.
- Automatic or semi-automatic condensate drain.
- Pressure regulation with varying ranges of 2, 4 or 8 bar.
- Manual dump valve with lockout option and/or electrical dump valve.
- Manual or electric soft start valve.
- Pressure switch with LED’s for over and under pressure indication.
- Supplementary Ports: One filtered non-regulated air supply which can be used for example with a compressed air gun; Two filtered and regulated air supplies.
- Single air exhaust with silencer.
- Flow rate of up to 4000 Nl/min.
- M12X1 standard 5 pin electrical connection with IP67 rating.
- Various mounting options including panel mounting.
All in ONE – this slogan summarises all the features of the innovative unique product.