Public buildings in Australia require the installation of braille signs for the sight-impaired. Metal Sign and Label provide braille signs to help clients ensure they are in compliance with statutory requirements. Braille signs can be produced in different colours, sizes and quantities to suit particular demands.
Features of braille signs from Metal Sign and Label include:
- Standard size 195 x 195 mm with embossed pictogram graphic and text
- Braille positioned just below text
- Colours are customisable to match building decor
- Embossed and printed onto aluminium 1 mm thick
- Durable design makes it tougher to vandalise
- Graffiti is easily removed from aluminium
- Suitable for exterior or interior applications
- Permanent self-adhesive backing for easy installation
- Variable information, room name, numbers or logos can be added upon request
- Compliance with Building Code of Australia (BCA D3.6) and Standards Australia (AS 1428.1, AS 2899.1)
- Compliance with the Unified Braille Code (UBC) using Grade 1 braille
For clear solutions in signs for the sight-impaired or to bring buildings up to code, Metal Sign and Label provide braille signs that are professional and durable in design.