Megger introduces a new range of two-pole voltage testers designed as compact, durable and affordable instruments.
Megger’s new TPT210 and TPT220 two pole voltage testers also offer a range of useful additional functions including continuity testing, RCD function checking, and two-pole phase sequence indication.
The compact testers comply with the requirements of IEC 61010 for CAT IV 1000 V applications, making them suitable for use in any location on low voltage electrical installations. A built-in safety feature in both models warns users of dangerous voltages even if the batteries in the tester are exhausted.
Both the TPT210 and TPT220 voltage testers have strongly constructed but easy-to-grip bodies with IP65 ingress protection rating.
Key features of Megger TPT210 two pole voltage testers:
- Dual colour LED display provides AC and DC voltage indication from 6V to 1,000V in eight steps
- Also offers audible and visual continuity checking
- Facility for carrying out simple functional checks on 30mA RCDs, RCBOs and safety breakers
- Simplified phase sequence indication, does not require the test probes to be crossed
- Integrated torch
- Battery warning indicator and auto power off function to extend battery life
- LCD panel displays the actual voltage present from 6V to 1,000V, AC or DC
- Continuity/resistance function also displays the resistance of the circuit under test up to a maximum of 2KΩ
- Data hold feature provided for continuity/resistance measurements
- Backlit display turns on automatically in dimly lit environments