Megger introduces a new range of Pow-R-Safe electrical equipment test sets designed to automatically test electrical hazards and various faults.
Model C-2500 electrical equipment test sets are completely self-contained units providing all necessary circuitry and indicators to automatically test electrical equipment.
Audible and visual signals indicate unsafe conditions in the equipment under test including the specific type of defect.
Key features of Model C-2500 electrical equipment test sets:
- 2-wire, double-insulated tool switch is provided to satisfy the ground circuit, which is not present in these tools
- Permits faster, simpler testing by eliminating extra steps and additional test leads
- Tool run test switch is provided to prevent double-insulated tools from running at the end of the test cycle
- Permits power ground testing of the internal insulation through the metal drive shaft of the tool
- Can be used to prevent tools from running at the end of the test cycle when it is not practical or safe to do
- Can also be used to similarly test 3-wire tools with insulated housings
- Rating of device under test: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1ø 20 amperes full load
- Input: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 1ø
- Operation: Fully automatic
- Dimensions: 15¾” L x 8” H x 8¼” D
- Weight: 9.9kg
- Enclosure: Made of durable Formica and featuring a carrying handle and removable hinged cover
- Optional accessories: Models FTS-1 and FTS-2 Fault Test Simulators