Megger offers a wide variety of test and measurement equipment covering many applications.
The ODEN AT primary current injection test system is a powerful test system designed for primary injection testing of protective relay equipment and circuit breakers.
Primary current injection testers are also used to test the transformation ratio of current transformers and for other applications that require high variable currents.
The ODEN AT injection test system consists of a control unit together with one, two or three current units.
There are three versions of the current unit: S, X and H. The S and X current units are identical except that the X unit has an additional 30/60 V output. The H unit is rated for even higher current.
This makes it possible to configure an ODEN AT system in a suitable way. All parts are portable and the system can be quickly assembled and connected.
Key features of ODEN AT primary current injection test system include:
- A powerful measurement section that displays transformation ratio as well as time, voltage and current
- A second measurement channel can be used to test an additional current or voltage
- Current transformation ratio, impedance, resistance, power, power factor and phase angle are calculated and shown in the display
- Current and voltage can be presented as percentages of nominal value
- The fast-acting hold function freezes short-duration readings on the digital display: when the voltage or contact signal arrives at the stop input, the object under test interrupts the current or injection is stopped