Megger presents a new range of digital multimeters that combine rugged and compact construction with ease of use and safety.
The safe, accurate and versatile AVO410 CAT IV True RMS digital multimeters from Megger feature a CAT IV 600V safety rating, allowing their use in any location on all types of low-voltage electrical installations including industrial installations.
The function-rich True RMS digital multimeters from Megger feature a compact design to fit easily into the palm of the hand while being tough enough to withstand the rigours of regular use in demanding environments.
Key features of the AVO410 digital multimeters:
- Measures DC voltage to 1,000 V, AC voltage to 750 V, and AC or DC current to 10 A
- All AC ranges are True RMS
- Offers resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges, as well as continuity and diode test functions
- MIN/MAX feature allows users to switch between minimum and maximum measurements
- Data hold function allows the display to be temporarily frozen
- Designed for intuitive use enabling easy operation even with a gloved hand
- Large clearly marked rotary switch and pushbuttons allow easy selection of functions
- High-contrast backlit display is easily read even in poor lighting conditions
- All functions are auto-ranging; also supports manual range selection
- Serial port provided for connection to the PC’s USB port using a suitable lead
- Optional software available to capture measurements direct from the instrument
- Supplied complete with test leads and probes