Designed specifically to meet the needs of electrical contractors and industrial users, Megger’s MIT310A analogue insulation resistance testers feature a moving coil analogue display instead of the digital readout provided in other meters in the MIT300 series. The black decals on a white background provide a high contrast for easy reading of results even in poor light conditions.
Designed for tough applications, the MIT310A analogue insulation resistance meters are housed in an IP54 weatherproof rubber armoured case featuring a double hinged solid lid, which also protects the screen and folds away when the device is in use.
Key features of the MIT310A analogue insulation testers:
- Selectable insulation testing voltages of 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Locking test button
- Continuity testing up to 100Ω
- Voltage measurement up to 600V AC/DC
- Resistance measurement from 10Ω to 2KΩ
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Supplied complete with test leads, a crocodile clip and a carry case
- Additional fused test leads are also available