Megger’s new TM1700 electronic circuit breaker testers ensure that users with regular circuit breaker testing requirements no longer have to choose between low-end instruments designed only for simple applications and versatile but costly high-end instruments.
The TM1700 has been developed based on Megger’s wide experience of circuit breaker testing. The technology used in the new instruments is based on Megger’s popular and proven high-end TM1800 series, which remains one of the most attractive options for users requiring high flexibility.
TM1700 circuit breaker testers are available in standalone models and computer-controlled models. Standalone models incorporate a large colour touchscreen and offer an intuitive user interface backed by software wizards that simplify the production of custom test templates. Computer-controlled models are supplied with a PC-compatible software package that provides comparable functionality.
Key features of Megger TM1700 circuit breaker testers:
- DualGround testing allows tests to be performed with both sides of the breaker grounded
- Greatly increases operator safety by eliminating the risk of high voltages being induced into the breaker under test
- Active interference suppression allows accurate and dependable results to be delivered consistently even in electrically noisy environments
- All inputs and outputs are galvanically isolated, making it possible to perform all relevant measurements in one test without changing connections
- Four versions allow users to choose a model that best matches their requirements
- Choice of standalone and PC-controlled units