Megger introduces the new FREJA 400 series relay testing system featuring a rugged design and user-friendly operation.
Part of the Megger range of relay testing equipment, the new FREJA 400 series is quick and easy to use with the rugged hardware design ideal for field use over a wide temperature range. Fully automated rapid testing of relays can be performed with the intelligent FREJA Win software.
The FREJA 400 series relay testing system combines high compliance voltage and high current to test all electromechanical, solid-state and numerical-based overcurrent relays, including voltage control, voltage restraint and directional overcurrent.
Featuring three current generators and four voltage generators, the FREJA 400 series relay testing system provides a complete 3-phase test system for commissioning 3-phase protection systems.
Key features of FREJA 400 series relay testing system:
- Generators provide high power in both voltage and current channels to test virtually all types of protection relays
- Can be operated autonomously using intuitive graphic touch screen or with a PC using intuitive FREJA Win software
- Capable of generating clear and comprehensive reports in a format that allows test results to be conveniently shared
- Fully automated testing using FREJA Win software
- High current, high power output (60 A/ 300 VArms) per phase
- FREJA 409 provides 3 x 120 A in three phase configuration mode
- FREJA 406 provides 6 currents, and FREJA 409 provides 9 currents for transformer differential testing
- IEC 61850 test capabilities