Megger presents the MIT400 series insulation testers in a rugged design to withstand tough on-site environments.
Megger’s MIT400 Series insulation testers also fully meet the requirements for Cat IV 600V applications ensuring safe operation in all normal electrical, service, maintenance and utility applications.
Available in several versions, the compact insulation testers allow easy one-handed operation with either hand.
In addition to versatile insulation testing facilities, all models in the MIT400 range offer timesaving fast response continuity testing and true RMS voltage measurement providing accurate results even when the supply waveform is non-sinusoidal.
The dual digital display shows the main parameter being measured in both digital and as an analogue arc, while the smaller secondary display shows a related parameter as a digital value.
Key features of Megger MIT400 Series Cat IV insulation testers:
- Quick and simple to use with a useful dual digital display plus an analogue arc
- Compact design allows single-hand operation
- Dual display allows users to save valuable time by measuring two parameters with a single test
- Removable rubber over-moulding for added resilience
- All testers are supplied in a kit, complete with test leads and a strong moulded carrying case
- Instruments can be stored in the case without disconnecting the test leads for added convenience and ease of use
- Entry level MIT400 provides insulation testing at 250V, 500V and 1000V, together with continuity testing and voltage measurement
- MIT410 adds 50V and 100V insulation tests, as well as fully automatic measurement of dielectric absorption (DAR) and polarisation index (PI)
- MIT420 provides all the functions of MIT410 plus internal storage for test results
- MIT430 not only stores test results but also allows them to be transferred to a PC via a Bluetooth wireless connection
- Low-voltage model, MIT40X features a selectable insulation test voltage from 10V up to 100V
- Additional three models optimised for use in telecommunications applications