The Megger DCM330 fork clampmeters are designed to measure AC current up to 200 A, and perform the functions of a basic multimeter.
Available in a convenient and compact package, the tough and versatile DCM330 fork clampmeters allow AC and DC voltage measurements up to 1000 V and resistance measurements up to 20 MΩ in addition to a non-contact voltage detection facility and a continuity buzzer with diode check.
The open jaw design of the clampmeter enables simple and fast measurements to be made on single conductors up to 16mm in diameter.
Key features of Megger DCM330 fork clamp meters:
- Non contact voltage detection function identifies AC voltages from 50V to 1000V at 50 to 500Hz
- Voltage detection indicated by a tone and a red LED below the clamp head
- Large 3½ digit LCD display can be frozen with a HOLD function to enable reading of test results
- CAT IV 600V safety rating allows use in any location on all types of low-voltage electrical installations including industrial installations
- Easy and comfortable grip
- Designed to withstand a 1.22m drop without damage
- Powered by 2 x AAA cells providing 250 hours of operation
- Supplied complete with carry pouch, batteries, test leads and instruction manual