MPM2000 and MPM2000H single mode power meters have been pre-calibrated for absolute power levels with reference to 1mW (dBm) for 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm and 1550nm wavelengths using single mode cables.
While MPM2000 power meters are suitable for the testing of SDH, SONET and other single mode links, MPM2000H power meters are ideal for CATV and other long distance transmission applications.
These optical power meters can also be used in relative power mode and can therefore be used on multi-mode cables. Custom instruments can be produced with a further 12 laser frequencies programmed in at the factory.
Key features of MPM series single mode power meters:
- MPM2000 is accurate to ±5% (±0.22dBm) with a wide dynamic range of +10dBm to -70dBm
- MPM2000H offers the same level of accuracy and a dynamic range of +20dBm to -60dBm
- 850, 1300, 1310 and 1550nm Germanium Detector
- dBm and dBrel (relative) measurement modes
- Automatic power down
- Power down override during dBrel measurements
- Exceptional battery life
- Ruggedised waterproof housing to IP54 requirements
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty