Eddy-current type analogue hand tachometers available from Megger are designed for user-friendly measurement applications.
Offering precise results, the eddy-current type analogue hand tachometers are capable of providing instantaneous measurement readings with steady pointer movement. The range selection switch is conveniently located for thumb use, while the stop button has been positioned for finger operation.
The outer scale in the analogue tachometers provides RPM readings while the inner scale measures directly in metres/minute or feet/minute using optional accessory wheels.
Each tachometer is supplied with a standard 6-inch circumference wheel and the feet/minute measurements are obtained by dividing the outer scale reading by 2 (two). Metre and foot wheels are supplied optionally as accessories.
Key features of eddy-current type analogue hand tachometers:
- Large, easy-to-read analogue dial with pointer movement
- Pointer driven by magnetic eddy current
- Reads instantaneous speed and shows variation
- Temperature-compensated eddy current mechanism
- High-speed operation to 50,000 RPM
- Range selector switch permits accurate reading of difficult-to-measure low speeds
- Hold button maintains pointer while interpreting scale divisions
- Rugged, heavy-duty design
- Accuracy: ±0.5 of 1% of full scale selected
- Dial: 3 inches
- Shaft: 0.275 inch diameter
- Dimensions (including case): 4.5” H x 6.25” W x 2.5” D
- Weight (Case with instrument and accessories): 0.6kg