Key functions of the digital multimeters include AC and DC voltage and current measurements in addition to resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges.
True RMS readings on the AC functions are standard on the AVO410 and the instrument features a CATIV 600 V safety rating, enabling its use in industrial applications.
AVO410 digital multimeters come in a slim, compact case with a tough rubberised holster that provides extra protection in the extreme conditions of industrial environments.
The design of the case and the instrument, particularly the positioning of the function switch and buttons enables comfortable and single-handed use of the multimeters.
Key features of AVO410 digital multimeters:
- User-friendly functions
- 6000-count back-lit display allows measurements to be made in poorly lit areas
- Test leads are supplied with silicone cable and feature GS38-compliant shrouded tips on the prods
- Auto-ranging capability
- Range button allows multiple manual range selection on each function
- MIN MAX function allows the user to switch between minimum and maximum measurements
- Display does not have to be continually monitored to capture a momentary increase or fall in readings
- Data hold function allows a displayed result to be frozen on the display, eliminating the need to remember a measurement value
- Hold function can be nested within the MIN MAX feature, which stops the unit from continuously updating the minimum and maximum measurement values
- AC and DC voltage measurement up to 750 V and 1000 V respectively is possible
- True RMS reading on AC mode
- Separate fused terminal is provided to protect both user and instrument from excess current for current measurements up to 10 A
- Optically isolated RS232 interface allows the user to connect to a PC via a USB port for data acquisition and analysis
- Continuity function features a buzzer and provides the user optical and audio indication of identifying and confirming continuity between two points