The PointTM RF series point level switch is available from Measurement Solutions . It has the following benefits:
- No calibration or setpoint adjustments for most applications
- Ignores changes in dielectric or conductivity
- Automatically recognises and ignores coatings to prevent false alarms
- Universal power supply automatically detects and adjusts to input power source
- Diverse Applications
- Detects the absence or presence of liquids, slurries, and granulars
- Capable of high pressures and temperatures
- Retains higher performance
- Less maintenance
- No moving parts to hang up or wear out
- DPDT relay dry contacts at 5A and 120VAC
- Remote or integral electronics
- Electronics can be remote mounted to a safe location
The users need to install the PointTM RF series point level switch into the tank and apply power. RF or capacitance systems require calibration through setpoint potentiometers, jumpers, magnets, or pushbuttons. ThePointTM RF series point level switch detects the absence or presence of materials without any adjustments.
ThePointTM RF series software continuously monitors the application for changes in composition, dielectric or conductivity, and maintains a repeatable trip point on the probe. RF and capacitance systems require calibration adjustments when the process material is changed. Since the PointTM RF series point level switch recognises changes in material, it is suitable for non-dedicated tanks that are used for a variety of products.
In addition to low initial investment, the PointTM RF series point level switch saves and requires less maintenance. It can be lengthened or shortened in the field, saving the need for additional purchases.The Point TM RF series electronics use a universal power supply module that can be powered from a 19 to 250 Vac or 18 to 200 Vdc supply without moving jumpers.