Metrix Trendsetter transmitter, available from Measurement Solutions , is a 2-wire loop powered transmitter combining an eddy current probe driver and a signal conditioner in a single package.
The Metrix Trendsetter transmitter provides a 4 to 20mA output proportional to overall peak to peak displacement and operates with Metrix probes and extension cables along with major probe systems.
DC voltage output and dynamic signal are available at the BNC connector. The Metrix TXR transmitter is designed for radial vibration while the Metrix TXA transmitter is designed for axial position vibration.
The Metrix Trendsetter transmitter has the following features:
- Cost effective alternative to rack mount monitors
- Loop-powered driver/transmitter
- Compatible with four major probe systems
- Factory calibrated to non-standard shaft material
- DIN Rail mounting (fl at mounting base available) (P/N 9647)
- BNC for access to dynamic output and probe gap
- PBT plastic material
Machines using shaft monitoring include oil lubricated fluid film bearing machines such as:
- Centrifugal pumps
- Turbo compressors
- Steam and gas turbines
- Large fans and blowers
- Gear box shafts
- Large electric motors