The new Drexelbrook DR7000, FMCW 26 GHz radar, available from Measurement Solutions , offers advanced components. The Drexelbrook DR7000 level radar can operate over a large bandwidth. This ensures sharper resolution and higher accuracy. The higher signal dynamics of the Drexelbrook DR7000 level radar allow the accurate detection of small level changes also.
The Drexelbrook DR7000 level radar is a two-wire, loop powered device with an easy navigation display and touch screen user interface, which allows for easy configuration and setup.
The Drexelbrook DR7000 level radar has the following features:
- Easy navigation display
- Choice of different touch screens such as tank illustration, bargraph, signal and reflectivity screen
- Two-wire Class I Div1, Zone 0 installation
- Process seal ensures vessel integrity
- Antenna types and materials for all applications
- Designed to perform better
Agitators and other objects such as struts, inlets, ladders have less effect on signal reduction. The 26GHz FMCW signal is easier to evaluate and the results are accurate and repeatable.
The Drexelbrook DR700 level radar has advanced signal processing and a 2GHz bandwidth allows it to determine the true level in the tank with agitated surfaces also.
The Drexelbrook DR700 level radar makes level gauging easy. It features Wizard and setting up a two -wire level gauge is also easy. The users need to fit the gauge to the tank, wire it up and switch it on.
Following are the steps to use the Drexelbrook DR7000 level radar:
- The Drexelbrook DR7000 level radar tests itself to make sure its electronics are working well
- The Drexelbrook DR7000 level radar Wizard takes users through a simple series of questions to define the tank and the product that users want to measure. The Drexelbrook DR7000 level then starts measuring
- The Drexelbrook DR7000 level radar has an interactive help feature. The users need to wait for 10 seconds and the help screen will appear