Drexelbrook DM330 series is an explosion-proof magnetostrictive liquid level sensor and is available from Measurement Solutions .
The Drexelbrook DM330 series magnetostrictive liquid level sensor has the following features:
- Easy installation
- No calibration needed
- Programme zero and span in the field
- Sets upper and lower limits on bench prior to installation
- High Accuracy: 0.1% accuracy full scale over 4 to 20mA span
- Minimal Maintenance
- Diagnostic output provides a float position beyond set span, beyond active range, as well as loss of float
- Patented low clearance design
- Electronics within 5/8” diameter sensor allows wider mounting options at less cost
- Intrinsically safe
- FM, CSA, (CE, ATEX pending)
- Magnetostrictive level measurement
The system uses field sensing technology and incorporates intrinsic safety with a field programmable zero and span. Packaging is a patented low clearance design, making the DM330 magnetostrictive liquid level sensor suitable for level monitoring in a variety of liquids and tank designs.
The Drexelbrook DM330 series magnetostrictive liquid level sensor is available in rigid 316SS. The stainless steel version has an optional housing, which includes terminal connectors with zero and span adjustments. All offer total welded construction.
The Drexelbrook magnetostrictive liquid level sensors’ electronics are integrated within the 5/8” diameter sensing tube. This package design eliminates the electronics enclosure at the top of the sensor, which reduces cost and offers higher options for insertion and mounting. The Drexelbrook DM330 magnetostrictive liquid level sensor is a two wire loop powered sensor approved for explosion-proof installation with a configurable 4 to 20 mA span. A variety of floats and mounting accessories are available to fit any application.