The SANITRX LP is Continental Disc's new rupture disc product, designed specifically for the pharmaceutical industry.
The SANITRX LP has the same features as Continental Disc's original SANITRX rupture disc design, but it is available at much lower pressures and with a much lower KR flow resistance factor.
With a response time of milliseconds, the SANITRX LP rupture disc bursts open at a predetermined set pressure, relieving an overpressure situation.
This solid metal rupture disc is ideal for primary and/or secondary system relief protection and can also be used to isolate a safety relief valve from leakage or permeation.
- Nominal size range - 1- 3" (25mm - 80mm)
- Burst pressure range - 10 psig - 200 psig (0,69 barg - 13,7 barg)
- Recommended operating ratio - 90% of the rupture disc's rated (stamped) burst pressure
- Service - recommended for Gas (consult the factory for liquid service)
- B.D.I. alarm system compatible - Yes
- ASME code symbol stamp available - Yes
- Flow resistance factor (gas) - KRG = 0.29
- Flow resistance factor (liquid) - KRL = 0.32
- Standard materials - 316 stainless steel
Continental Disc's SANITRX LP rupture disc is available in Australia from Measurement Solutions .