Measurement Rentals has introduced the RF Tools software to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
The logging software is designed for RF interference logging, signal strength logging, site surveys and drive test.
The logging system allows the recording of spectrum traces and signal-strength measurements to a PC.
It supports the HP/Agilent 8920 (for measurements up to 1GHz) and the battery/mains operated Agilent N1996A CSA (for measurements up to 6GHz).
- Unattended spectrum recording with time and date stamp
- Simultaneous GPS location logging for mobile use/ drive test
- Automated alarm thresholds for two frequency bands
- Log the entire spectrum trace (Interference Mode) or spot frequencies for checking repeater-site coverage and site surveys (Signal Strength Mode)
- Requires a PC with Win XP and a USB port (for the 8920), and Ethernet (for the CSA)
Due to licensing restrictions, RF Tools software is only available for hire with a simultaneously rented 8920 or CSA analyser from Measurement Rentals. Complete rental packages are offered consisting of a laptop, GPS receiver and choice of measurement antennas.
Measurement Rentals also offers AC power analyser rental, various DC power supplies, RF power meter rental, RF spectrum analyser rental, RF network analyser rental, digital oscilloscope (CRO) rental, data acquisition rental, telecommunications and data communications test equipment rental, fibre test equipment rental, audio and acoustic measurement rental as well as antenna rental in addition to a wide range of specialised test and measurement equipment available for immediate hire across Australia.
Measurement Rentals provides:
- Online web pricing
- Daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates
- Expert advice
- Modern equipment from leading brands