Measurement Rentals has added the Power Safe PLSB 300-48 DC load bank to its extensive rental stock.
Suitable for testing DC power sources (12V, 24V, 48V etc.) such as battery banks, solar cells and remote power systems, DC-DC converters, DC power supplies and rectifiers, the PLSB 300-48 is a high power, fan/air-cooled 15 kW DC load bank.
The current draw can be set by switching a combination of circuit breakers on the front panel. Each breaker connects or disconnects an additional load resistor, in parallel. The unit requires a standard 240Vac 10A supply for operation as well as to power the fan.
A built-in meter provides measurements of DC voltage (V), DC current (A) and DC power (W or kW). The meter is not calibrated but has a manufacturer's specification of +/- 5% accuracy.
- Voltage: 0 to 48 Vdc (nominal); 60 Vdc (max)
- Load: Variable up to 15 kW (max)
- Current: 0 to 300 A (manually switched steps)
- Metering: Volts/current/power; 0.5% accuracy
- DC load input connection: 350 A Anderson plug via supplied cable (Anderson plug to large metal lugs).
- Shipping weight: 65kg (approx)
Measurement Rentals offers a wide range of test and measurement equipment at daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates.