WireXpert cable certification testers are specifically designed for certifying CAT 6A, CAT 7 and CAT 7A cabling with measurement frequency range of 1-1600 MHz.
The WireXpert can complete a CAT6A cable certification test in less than 9 seconds and Class FA testing in 15 seconds.
The battery-operated WireXpert cable certification testers offer user-friendly display screens for easy navigation and provide professional reports through their PC software, ReportXpert.
WireXpert’s remote unit is identical to the main unit, making it easy to operate the tester regardless of the testing being coordinated by two technicians or one.
Running on rechargeable Li-ion batteries, the test instrument can be operated continuously for 8 hours on a single charge.
- TIA -568-C.2 and TIA 1152 Category 5, 5e, 6, 6A
- ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173ISO Class C, D, E, EA, FA
Key features of WireXpert cable certification testers
- Supported frequency range: 1 MHz to 1600 MHz
- TIA Level IV accuracy
- Supported copper cable tests
- Attenuation (Insertion Loss)
- Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) in pair-to-pair and sum format
- Attenuation to Crosstalk Ratio (ACRF) in pair-to and power-sum format
- Return loss
- Loop resistance, wiremap
- Cable length, total propagation delay and delay between pairs
- Removable/ rechargeable Li-ion batteries provide about 8 hours of continuous operation
- AC power adapter: 100-240 V AC, plugs into the power jack on the unit
- Size: 232mm x 126mm x 86.7mm
- Weight: 1.36kg (approximately)