Measurement Rentals introduces the Megger DET2/2 automatic earth resistance testers and stake kits to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
The Megger DET2/2 Auto Earth Tester is a robust and compact earth resistance tester designed for measuring earth electrode resistance and soil resistivity.
Megger’s earth resistance testers use the four-terminal method of measurement, which eliminates resistance of the current circuit from the measurement.
These earth testers are ideal for earth resistance testing of communications installations and industrial applications. The circuit design ensures that the resistance of the potential circuit does not affect the measurement during practical testing.
Suitable for large earthing systems, Megger’s earth testers offer high accuracy for earth electrode and soil resistivity testing.
- High resolution of 1mΩ, suitable for large earthing systems
- Maximum test voltage of 50V for safety
- Rechargeable battery power with long battery life and rapid re-charge
- Robust instrument with IP54 protection
- Filter and high current features to enable valid earth testing in difficult situations
- Testing in accordance with BS 7430 (1991), IEE Wiring Regulations and VDE 0413 part 7 (1982)
Measurement Rentals also offers AC power analysers, DC power supplies, RF power meters, RF spectrum analysers, RF network analysers, digital oscilloscopes, data acquisition systems, telecommunications and data communications test equipment, fibre test equipment, audio and acoustic measurement systems as well as a wide range of specialist test and measurement equipment for immediate hire across Australia.
Measurement Rentals provides:
- Online web pricing
- Daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates
- Expert advice
- Modern equipment from leading brands