Test and measurement equipment specialist, Measurement Rentals has added the JDSU FBP fibre microscopes to its extensive rental stock.
The JDSVIDKIT-7 comprises the JDSU FBP fibre probe microscope, analysis software and a range of precision FBPT tips and adapters to inspect almost every connector type.
The JDSVIDTKIT-7 digital certifier kit can be used to test and certify connectors to IEC-61300-3-35. Using the JDSU P5000i FBP fibre microscope camera probe, the digital certifier including FiberChekPRO software performs connector end face analysis and reporting in accordance with IEC standards.
Key features of JDSU FBP fibre probe microscopes:
- Inspects both the bulkhead (female) and patch cord (male) sides of fibre interconnect as well as optical devices located in hard-to-reach places (transceivers)
- Inspects both simplex and ribbon (multi-fibre) connectors
- Can be used with a comprehensive selection of precision FBPT tips and adapters to inspect every connector and application
- Dimensions: 46 x 43 x 140 mm
- Weight: 180g
- FiberChekPRO software Rev 1.2.2 and User Documentation on CD-ROM
- SC, SCA, LC and FC in-adapter inspection tips
- Universal 2.5mm, 1.25mm and angled 2.5mm patch cord inspection tips
- Tip case
- Microscope camera probe soft carry bag
- Transit case
Measurement Rentals offers a wide range of test and measurement equipment at daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates.