Hioki 3283 leak testers are designed to monitor leak current fluctuations and are true RMS clamp-on testers.
These leak testers can easily monitor leak current fluctuations with a resolution of 10uA and frequency measurements from 30Hz to 1kHz.
Operating in five current ranges of 10mA, 100mA, 1A, 10A and 200A, the leak test instrument makes true RMS leakage current measurements from 40Hz to 2Khz with accuracy of ±1% ± 5 digits.
The leak testers meet safety standards of EN61010-1, EN61010-2 and EN60529 IP40.
Key features of Hioki 3283 clamp-on leak testers:
- Maximum measurable conductor diameter: 40mm
- Maximum usable circuit voltage: 300Vrms (insulated conductor)
- Functions: Recording, data hold, auto power-off
- Display update rate (digital indication):
- FAST: approx. 4 times/second
- NORMAL: approx. 2 times/second
- SLOW: 1 time/ 3 seconds
- Bar graph indication: approx. 4 times/second
- Filter: ON 180Hz±30Hz (-3dB)
- Effect of conductor position: Within ±0.1% in any direction from the centre of sensor
- Effect of external magnetic field: 400A/m corresponds to 5mA, max. 7.5 mA
- Crest factor: 2.5max. (1.5 for 200A range)
- Safety standard: EN61010-1, EN61010-2, EN60529 IP40
- EMC: EN61326-1
- Power supply: 9445 AC adapter or 6F22 manganese battery with continuous operation up to 50 hours
- Dimensions: 62mm W x 225mm H x 39mm D
- Weight: 400gm