A new range of 8920A and 8920B RF communications test sets has been added by Measurement Rentals to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
A high performance line of RF communications test sets, the HP/ Agilent 8920 range is suitable for testing all types of analogue 2-way radios and broadcast transmitters up to 1GHz.
The HP/ Agilent 8920 series RF communications test sets are industry-standard communications monitors used in mining, industrial, government, emergency services and radio contractor segments.
In addition to an RF power meter, these RF communications test sets also feature an RF frequency counter and error meter as well as AF power meter.
A digital oscilloscope, spectrum analyser and tracking generator, signalling encoder and decoder, function generator as well as DC current meter are some of the utilities available in these RF communications test sets.
- 300kHz/ 30MHz to 1GHz with 1Hz resolution
- RF Power: Up to 60 watts continuous (100 watts peak)
- Synthesised AM/FM signal generator
- AM/FM/SSB modulation analyser
- Duplex offset generator
- AC and DC voltmeters
- SINAD and distortion meters
- Two variable audio sources
- IEEE 488.2/RS-232/Centronics interfaces
- Save/recall automation
- 240V mains and 12/24V DC operation
Measurement Rentals provides online web pricing for their test and measurement equipment rental in addition to convenient daily, weekly or discounted monthly rates..