Measurement Rentals introduces the HP 4957A V-Series serial data analysers to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
Considered the industry standard for testing serial data circuits, the HP 4957 portable WAN protocol analysers and BER testers offer easy-to-use and reliable measurements of the most common serial interfaces.
Key features of HP 4957A serial data analysers:
- Portable WAN protocol analyser/ BER tester
- In-built RS-449, V.35 and RS-232C/V.24 interfaces
- Full V.24 breakout and patching
- Supports an external serial printer and external HP 495xx family pods
- Built-in VT-100 terminal emulator
- Autoconfigure, softkey driven menus
- Cursor timing between characters or frames
- 5 timers and event counters
- User definable decodes for frame relay, ISDN, X.25, SNA and SS#7
- Statistics for frame relay, ISDN, X.25 and SNA
- Data filter and selective storage capability
- Monitor in-circuit (hi-Z using Y-cable)
- Data rates: 50 baud to 64kb/s
- Accurate timing analysis of serial data
In addition to the HP 4957A serial data analysers, Measurement Rentals supplies a comprehensive range of test and measurement equipment from leading brands at daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates.