One of the most compact and portable fully functional RF test sets available in the market, the R8000B RF communications test set weighs only 6.5kg.
The General Dynamics R8000B is able to test traditional FM and AM radios, as well as digital radio standards including P25 (APCO 25), Tetra, DMR, MOTOTRBO, and NXDN protocol standards.
R8000B RF communications test sets cover 250kHz to 3GHz RF communications system analysers and offer improved phase noise and residual FM performance compared with the previous R8000A model.
Key features of R8000B RF communications test sets:
- Signal Generator and Sensitive Measurement Receiver
- Spectrum Analyser and Tracking Generator
- SINAD Meter and Distortion Meter
- Digital Oscilloscope and Modulation Scope
- Frequency Error Meter and Receive Signal Strength Meter
- Cable Fault Locator
- FM Deviation Meter and AM Modulation Meter
- Broadband and Narrowband Power Meters
- Audio Generator and Audio Frequency Counter
- AC/DC Voltmeters
- DMR/ MOTOTRBO/ Tetra/ NXDN (Kenwood/Icom) testing
- P25 testing (conventional and trunked)
- Remote control software
Measurement Rentals offers a wide range of test and measurement equipment at daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates.