Measurement Rentals has added the B&K 2237A Type 2 battery-operated integrating sound level meters to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
The Bruel and Kjaer 2237A battery-operated sound level meters are Type 2 integrating sound pressure level meters with built-in microphone for audio and acoustic measurements.
Designed to measure RMS and peak simultaneously, the sound level meters have a measurement range of 30-140dB.
An RS-232C interface is used to record up to 40 measurements for download to a PC.
The integrating sound level meters are supplied with PC software, RS-232 cable, operating manual and a transit case.
Key features of Type 2 sound level meters:
- Simultaneous RMS and peak measurement
- Linearly weighted analogue output for sound recording, 0~0.5VAC (RMS)
- Measurement range: 30~140dB
- Time weighting: Fast, slow and impulse
- Independent frequency weightings:
- A for RMS readings SPL, MaxL, MinL, Leq and Inst
- C for peak readings Peak and MaxP
- Real-time clock for time and date stamp
- Records 40 measurements for download to PC via RS-232C
- Calibrator included
- Battery operation