Measurement Rentals has introduced the Agilent U8903A audio analysers to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
Designed as a precision stereo audio source and analyser covering 10Hz to 100kHz, the Agilent U8903A audio analysers are suitable for all audio and acoustic measurements in the broadcast and recording industries as well as underwater acoustics and VLF measurements.
Agilent U8903A audio analysers replace the industry standard HP 8903A and HP 8903B analysers, and additionally feature 2-channel measurements, balanced and unbalanced connectors as well as spectrum analysis.
Key features of Agilent U8903A audio analysers:
- Audio generator, audio analyser, spectrum display and sweep modes
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced BNC connections
- Signal-to-noise ratio, SINAD, IMD, DFD, THD+N ratio, THD+N level and crosstalk
- CCIR, CCIR/ARM, CCITT, C-message, ANSI ‘A’ weighting filters
- Filters created with MatLab or VEE can be imported
- User can connect to a PC through GPIB, LAN and USB interfaces
Measurement Rentals also offers AC power analysers, DC power supplies, RF power meters, RF spectrum analysers, RF network analysers, digital oscilloscopes, data acquisition systems, telecommunications and data communications test equipment, fibre test equipment, audio and acoustic measurement systems as well as a wide range of specialist test and measurement equipment for immediate hire across Australia.
Measurement Rentals provides:
- Online web pricing
- Daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates
- Expert advice
- Modern equipment from leading brands