Featuring advanced capabilities and simple operation, the Agilent U2331A multi-channel USB multifunction data acquisition device offers 64 channels of data logging and 12-bit resolution with a high single channel sampling rate of up to 3 MSa/s.
The data acquisition system can be connection to a PC easily using a USB port. An extremely user-friendly PC software is also included with the device.
Agilent’s data acquisition systems feature two convenient screw terminal blocks for simple connection to various devices.
Key features of Agilent’s data acquisition system:
- High-speed USB 2.0
- 64 input channels
- 12-bit resolution
- Up to 3 MSa/s sampling rate for a single channel and 1 MSa/s for multi-channel
- 1 MSa/s analogue output for ARB and standard sine/square waveforms
- Plug-and-play installation and configuration
- 16-bit general purpose timer and counter
- Easy PC connection via USB
- Quick Start Guide
- U2300A Series Product Reference CD-ROM
- 2 x 1.5-metre interface cables
- 2 x screw terminal interface blocks
- 2 x screw terminals
- USB cable
- 240V mains adaptor
- 240V IEC power cord
- Transit case
- Optional laptop PC with software pre-installed also available
Measurement Rentals is a specialist provider of a wide range of test and measurement equipment from leading brands on rental terms at daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates.