Measurement Rentals introduces the U1732B handheld LCR meters to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
Agilent’s new U1732B handheld LCR meters feature a 20,000-count resolution display, and test frequencies at 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz.
Offering excellent performance in a compact and portable package, the handheld LCR meters are designed for user-friendly operation with single button access to make inductance, capacitance and resistance measurements.
Optional SMD surface mount device tweezers are available to help measure the inductance or capacitance of small surface mount devices.
Key features of Agilent’s U1732B handheld LCR meters:
- 20,000-count resolution with dual display
- 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz or 10 kHz test frequencies
- Simple operation with one button access for various measurements
- Visible and audible tolerance mode for easy capacitor sorting
- Choice of four different testing frequencies
- Records Minimum, Maximum and Average readings
- Relative mode and data hold function
- PC connectivity with optional IR-USB cable (included)
Measurement Rentals supplies a wide range of test and measurement equipment on rental terms including AC power analysers, DC power supplies, RF power meters, RF spectrum analysers, RF network analysers, digital oscilloscopes as well as data acquisition, telecommunications and data communications test equipment among others.