Measurement Rentals has introduced the Agilent N9340B 3GHz Handheld RF Spectrum Analyser to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
The N9340B is a high performance handheld RF spectrum analyser covering 100kHz to 3GHz with a tracking generator and preamplifier. It is ideal for transmitter and interference measurements, antenna and diplexer sweeps.
Key features and specifications of these handheld RF spectrum analysers include:
- colour, daylight-viewable display
- ability to store screen/trace results onto a USB memory stick
- four hours of continuous operation
- ability to recharge on the fly
- accurate spectrum analysis, field strength, return-loss, and insertion-loss measurements
- RBW: 30Hz to 1MHz.
- DANL: -124dBm; -144dBm with preamp
- Amplitude Accuracy: +/- 1.5dB.
- PA3 - 3GHz preamplifier
- 1DC - automotive 12V DC adapter
- TG3 - 3GHz tracking generator