The Agilent MSO7054A is a line of 500MHz mixed signal oscilloscopes with 4 analogue input channels and 16 digital logic analysis channels.
Featuring extremely deep memory and MegaZoom technology, the MSO7054A mixed signal oscilloscopes are ideal for solving intermittent problems in analogue and digital circuits.
Serial bus triggering for I2C, SPI, LIN, CAN and USB eases smooth microcontroller circuit design and troubleshooting.
- 500MHz bandwidth; 2 GSa/s sample rate
- 8 Mpts MegaZoom III deep memory
- 4 analogue input channels
- 16 digital logic analysis channels
- 12.1-inch XGA display with 256 intensity levels shows subtle signal detail
- Update rate of up to 100,000 waveforms/sec displays infrequent events
- Analogue triggering, logic triggering, serial bus triggering and mixed-signal triggering
- Saves directly to USB memory stick or PC via built-in USB/Ethernet
- Web remote is standard
Measurement Rentals also offers AC power analysers, DC power supplies, RF power meters, RF spectrum analysers, RF network analysers, digital oscilloscopes, data acquisition systems, telecommunications and data communications test equipment, fibre test equipment, audio and acoustic measurement systems as well as a wide range of specialist test and measurement equipment for immediate hire across Australia.
Measurement Rentals provides:
- Online web pricing
- Daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates
- Expert advice
- Modern equipment from leading brands